Selling My House Fast in Corona: Can I Get Cash for My House with Repair Issues?
Invariably, during any and all real estate transactions, there are unexpected repair issues. Whether they’re simple and essentially cosmetic issues or major and fundamental problems, it often becomes incumbent upon the seller to make these repairs before they can offload the property. As scary, daunting and expensive as these repair issues can be, they don’t have to derail or delay the sale of your home. If you find yourself saying: “I need to sell my house fast in Corona, but can’t afford these expensive repairs, NY Cash for Houses is here to help. Call our experienced, trustworthy and qualified managers today at 646 693-0575 or visit NYcashforhouses.com to fill out our online form.
What Are Some Repair Issues that Can Stop Me from Selling My Home Fast?
There are multiple issues that can stop you from getting fast cash for your home, including but not limited to:
- Roofing Issues: Roofing troubles can range from a few missing shingles to leaks or soft spots, or even a full roof replacement if the roof is old or failing.
- Electrical Problems: The most common electrical issues include wiring that’s not up to code, frayed wiring, or improperly wired electrical panels.
- Plumbing Issues: Leaky pipes (and resulting water damage), failing water heaters, and sewer system problems are some of the most expensive.
- Foundation Problems: Cracking foundations, settling, and basement water damage can be costly fixes.
- Termites and Pests: Termite damage, as well as the presence of other pests or vermin, can be a big red flag for buyers.
- Mold: Mold Issues are a common problem, especially in wet or humid climates, and repairs can be extensive.
- Window and Door Issues: Failing window seals, windows and doors that don’t open and close properly, or broken panes are commonly found by inspectors.
- Asbestos or Lead Paint: This is a serious issue, and something you should be especially cautious of if you’re selling an older home. Many contracts have specific requirements related to asbestos and lead paint, so be sure to disclose everything you know.
- Chimney Damage: Old chimneys can be a safety hazard, and they often need to be removed if not in working order.
In the hypercompetitive real estate market of Corona, the average buyer can even walk away from minor cosmetic issues, like broken light fixtures and other easily fixed problems.
A Repair “Issue” Isn’t an Issue with NY Cash for Houses
Although major repair issues may interfere with the traditional home sales process, it’s rarely a concern with the professionals at NY Cash for Houses. We buy homes with all types of repair issues, and give the seller a competitive fair-market offer. Skip the back-and-forth associated with costly inspection reports, and avoid having to go into your pocket to make the repairs. We have over 10 years’ experience, and have sold over 10,000 homes in the Greater New York City area. Contact us today at 646 693-0575 or visit NYcashforhouses.com.